Phillips Ranch

Phillips Ranch

Phillips Ranch

Phillips Ranch is located on land which served as part of the ranch of Louis Phillips, who in 1864 acquired the southern end of the 22,340-acres Rancho San Jose from two businessmen who had previously bought it from Ricardo Vejar.In 1964, Louis Lesser Enterprises, Inc. purchased Philips Ranch, one of the largest parcels of undeveloped land in Los Angeles County, and developed 10,000 housing units.

 

 

 

 

 

 

&nspb; &nspb;